Support at Home Program and Regulation update webinar
The Australian Government Department of Health is hosting the Support at Home Program webinar on Tuesday, 8 March from 2:00 to 4:00pm AEDT.
From July 2023 the Support at Home Program will replace:
- the Commonwealth Home Support Programme
- the Home Care Packages Program
- the Short Term Restorative Care Program
- residential respite referrals programs.
Department of Health representatives will also share:
- a Concepts for a new framework for regulating aged care paper that outlines early thinking about designing a new regulatory framework that will support aged care reform implementation, including the Support at Home Program and the new Aged Care Act
- consultation activities taking place in 2022.
Participants in the webinar will have an opportunity to submit questions during the webinar.
Those wishing to participate in the webinar may register at - https://www.health.gov.au/resources/webinars/support-at-home-program-and-regulation-update-webinar
More Support at Home information is available at - https://www.health.gov.au/health-topics/aged-care/aged-care-reforms-and-reviews/reform-to-in-home-aged-care
See upcoming webinars at - https://www.health.gov.au/health-topics/aged-care/aged-care-resources/webinars-for-the-aged-care-sector
22 February 2022.